From Anxiety to Zen
a former anxious girl's journey through holistic healing
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Relax with... Reclined Bound Angle
Physical: Opens hips, inner thighs, chest
Emotional: Relieves tension
Rx for: Menstrual cramps
1. Lie on your back, legs and arms straight, palms up.
2. Bend left knee and place foot on floor, then do the same with right knee and foot.
3. Lower knees away from each other toward floor, bring soles of feet together, sweep arms along floor until they’re overhead.
4. Hold for 5 to 10 breaths.
5. Bring knees upright, sweep arms back down toward sides of the body.
a girl who loves to nap
Stress Relieving Asana
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)