Thursday, July 30, 2009

i'm a featured tranquilista on kimberly wilson's amazing blog!

YAY!
a few months back i reached out to the fabulous kimberly wilson, a teacher, author, activist, entrepreneur and designer with a masters degree in women’s studies. she is the creative director and founder of tranquil space, founder of the tranquil space foundation and author of hip tranquil chick. i asked her if i could link to her foundation on my site and before i knew it we were chatting about Anxiety to Zen! i am honored to be a featured tranquilista on her blog and had so much fun sharing my story and dreams for Anxiety to Zen.



and check out more on kimberly wilson (and all her do-gooding) at: http://www.kimberlywilson.com/

3 comments:

  1. Loved the podcast! I use yoga (physical and philosophical) for stress & anxiety deescalation, for myself and sometimes with my counseling clients. This podcast couldn't have come at a better time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie,

    thank you so much for sharing your story! Lots of love to you. I wish you all the best for your journey!

    ReplyDelete