Monday, July 13, 2009

where do you find it?

i'm talking about inspiration?

it's no surprise that it takes dedication and determination to overcome panic attacks and anxiety, but it also takes inspiration. i don't think i could have taken that first step on my journey had i not been inspired to. it's so easy to stay still - firmly rooted in our comfort zones. it takes something special to give us the desire to move out of that box.

i find inspiration from my students. i find inspiration from my teachers. i find inspiration from friends and family, books, my work, magazines, blogs.... i am always striving to find something that makes me want to push a little harder. inspiration gives us desire. desire is our opportunity to create change. change gives us freedom.

so? where do you find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment