Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Motivation in a Minute

One of the most important things to me is motivation. Since I spent a good part of my life without it, I'm now obsessed with it. Motivation gets me out of bed in the morning, helps me sink a little deeper into an intense pose, it makes me push that much harder when I hit the treadmill, it keeps me positive when life decides to take a detour I didn't plan on...

So since I tend to be a little micro-focused when it comes to things, I've decided to really try and devote equal time to everything I want to do instead of all my time into one thing I want to do. A lot of my time lately has been spent on my yoga classes. I really try to fine-tune them to every class and every person I work with. This means that my devotion to running has fallen to the wayside. Fortunately for me, I just found a reason to get my butt into gear and get back into running. I'm going to partake in a 5k fundraiser. I'm super excited for this! Not only is it running - but it's running for a cause... what could be better than that!

It's time to put the sneaker to the pavement and dig deep. It's time to ramp up my time management and get used to fitting everything in. I know I can do it. I just have to have focus, determination and motivation.

It's time to take everything I want to do and hit the ground running!

No comments:

Post a Comment