Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Current Mood: Excited!

I am happy to announce that I've been offered the opportunity to serve as vice president on the board of a wonderful organization that has a truly beautiful mission. I met the inspirational founder during my teacher training and have been working with her ever since to help further her mission. The organization is Discover & Recover, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to educating the community, hospitals and schools as to the many benefits of Yoga, Meditation, Hypnosis, Qigong, Taiji, and Oriental Medicine. It is their mission to offer healing arts programs to individuals, schools, outpatient facilities, and aftercare patients.

So this weekend is packed with exciting things... a mini board meeting with D&R, teaching a Saturday morning group rock yoga class, a dinner date with hubby P in honor of V-day and celebrating a very special family member's birthday with breakfast and a movie on Sunday.

Packing out my schedule used to fill me with sheer panic... but it doesn't anymore. The main reason? I started packing it out with things I enjoy rather than things I "have" to do or "should" do. Makes a monumental difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment