Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Life's a Journey

How many times have I reminded myself of this? I felt it was important to check in because I awoke feeling terribly anxious and the feeling is still here. Rather than launch into an attack, I'm remembering to breathe and relax. Luckily I'm at the gym about to teach so yoga is in my very near future. After some reflection I realized two things. 1) I'm not a morning person, its when I feel most anxious at times and; 2) lack of sleep definitely contributes to it. I have a new clas this AM and had nightmares all night about oversleeping, messing up the class and breaking the cd system. Ah! No fun.

So in practicing what I preach (the importance of doing something, anything, to take yourself out of the anxiety) I decided to blog via my cell and am absolutely teaching my class and then fitting in a workout after.

Anxiety won't stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment