Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Coaching Info!

I wanted to update you on some Stress and Anxiety Coaching packages I'm offering and am very excited about:

Telephone Coaching - each session is one hour and we'll address what's causing your stress and anxiety, the root issues and ways to help enhance your coping skills. Follow up emails are used to check in with clients and get feedback. Sessions can be purchased individually or in group packages.

Email Coaching - This is great for people on the go or those who want to connect immediately. Clients can send me unlimited emails and I'll respond with insights, suggestions and action assignments. This is offered as a monthly package.

More details will follow on the site, but I wanted to keep you posted.

Feel free to shoot me an email for details on any of these packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment