- You take pictures of your pets and/or children striking yoga poses.
- There are dirty footprints on your walls.
- You know words in Sanskrit that you can’t remember how to say in Spanish.
- You use a neti pot.
- You videotape yourself practicing yoga.
- You dream about yoga.
- You’ve convinced your partner that the most practical thing to do with the spare bedroom is to turn it into a yoga room.
- You have a special bookshelf designated for your collection of yoga books.
- You pack yoga props for business trips and vacations.
- You’re considering a yoga conference or a meditation retreat for your next vacation.
- You spend enough time on yogajournal.com to qualify as a part-time job.
- You do arm balances at dinner parties.
- Your teacher has a worn-out yoga mat and a copy of Light on Yoga that’s losing its binding, and you think it’s cool.
- No one ever seems to want to carry on a conversation about yoga for as long as you do.
- Your girlfriends ask you how your husband feels about all the yoga stuff you do.
So? Are you a certified yoga geek? I definitely checked "yes" to quite a few of those (especially the one about always wanting to talk about yoga longer than anyone else, for proof of this just ask hubby p...whoops!)
check out http://www.writeonyoga.blogspot.com/ for clever and funny musings on Melissa's adventures with yoga.