1) start with feet hip width apart, spread your toes and root down through all four corners of your feet
2) inhale and sweep arms up to the sky, connecting the palms
3) exhale and begin to gently swan dive down making sure to start your bend at the hip crease
4) Reach your arms as far as what is comfortable for you. if your hands reach the floor, rest them there. if not, cross your arms bringing each hand to the opposite elbow.
5) take a few deep breaths here and envision your stress pouring out of your body!
6) when you are ready to come back up, inhale and begin to lift your torso up slowly - bending from hip crease with straight spine (i like to sweep my arms back up to the sky!)
*photo courtesy of iyogalife.com