Saturday, December 20, 2008

Seeing Signs

I have seen more signs from the universe in these past few weeks than I’ve probably seen in my entire life. I think this is because, for the first time, I’m open to seeing them. I’ve had some major issues plaguing my mind over the past couple of months and I feel like I have my answers. Or at least a starting point to the answers. This is coming at a rather exciting time because I graduate from yoga teacher training this weekend. I’ve blogged through the entire journey and it’s been nothing short of amazing. I’ve found my calling and my passion in yoga and it’s almost unbelievable how interrelated everything is.

I’ve met some beautiful people through this training and was lucky to meet some unbelievable teachers. I know the things I’ve learned will stay with me forever, but I’m ready to continue my training and fine tune the things I’ve learned. I hope to one day be able to touch someone the way these people and teachers have touched me. I believe they were meant to come into my life and I’m thankful everyday that I had this opportunity.

This blog is dedicated to the 2008 YDC Teacher Training Graduates. I love you all. Thank you for being a part of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment